Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Water baby

It's a good thing the lifeguards at the Y know me.  I didn't look at the schedule for the baby pool and had no idea there were lessons this morning.  I arrived with Reed (nine months old on the 18th of September), ready to have a good swim with my grandson.  Oops!  Fortunately, the swimming instructors are also the lifeguards I know well.  What did they do?  They closed off a corner of the baby pool so I could swim with grandson Reed.  How sweet was that!

Reed is a real trooper.  I duck him underwater and he loves it!  Comes up smiling every time.  You have to duck babies regularly before they realize being underwater is not the "air" they breathe.  He has it mastered.

Lunch later was a success.  Hungry baby ate like a trooper!  This darling baby is the reason I am in Calgary!



 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment