Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

She looks like a cadaver

Seriously.  Watching a 2010 movie with Faye Dunaway in it.  Oh my G-d!  The woman has had waaaaaaaaay toooooooo maaaaaaaany facelifts and botox injections.  Her face has been painfully stretched, pulled and yanked and frankly, she looks hideous.  She resembles an embalmer's dummy or a cadaver cut open and sewn back up a few too many times by medical students in gross anatomy class before being put back into formaldehyde.   

To top it off, she is sporting a long, dark-brown, curly wig which contrasts in a jarring and unfortunate way with her blue-white skin.  Sad.

Remember when Faye Dunaway was the most gorgeous thing you had ever seen?  Oh yes.  She was.  Why some women refuse to age gracefully is beyond me.  Note to self:  don't ever be tempted to visit a plastic surgeon!

On the "looks" front, just read about a study on facial hair.  Women don't like it; men are intimidated by it.  Hear, hear.  I totally agree.  Facial hair puts me off because it reminds me of the other kind of "unmentionable" hair, but on the face.  Yuck. 

And, as I have already mentioned, western farmers think beards are for men too lazy to shave in the morning.   

   

2 comments:

  1. Your too good a writer to write about Faye
    and her facelifts, and God only knows whatelse
    shes had done. perhaps she has to keep up with the California superficial garbage about everlastingly young.!!!!!!!!!
    It's a California State of Mind and I'm sure glad to be able to age graciously!!! However, have to hand it to you who have kept her girlish figure. !!!!!!! Stay well, Hugs, me Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not get the point about my blog. It's for fun! It is meant to be humorous now and then. I don't write about "weighty" issues all the time. I agree, I am a good writer (I better be, that's how I earned my living for 40 years) so nothing is really off limits for me.

    It's the gruelling laps in the pool every day and the watching of what I eat that keeps my "girlish figure". Loves ya back!

    ReplyDelete