Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Thanks

Thanks to Muslims, we have to be treated like criminals at every airport.  There I was, shoe-less and subjected to one of those plexiglass screening things.   I absolutely refuse to remove my jewellery, so I have to stand in one of them.  I am so pissed off with Muslims.  Can you imagine a Lutheran or a Methodist or a Jew or a Catholic or a Presbyterian hijacking a plane??!!  No, it's just the Muslims. 

Don't tell me that most Muslims are ordinary and regular.  They are not.  Were they, their women would not have to cover themselves as if they were criminals or "less than"?!  It's appalling.

Thank God I am back home in Calgary.  What a great country is Canada.  I am so grateful to be a Canadian girl.

I looked sadly on a group of five gay men the other night at a restaurant.  I was doing the demographics and realized that the Muslims, with their average families of 100 kids, will do us all in.  There they were, five perfectly healthy white males who have billions and billions of sperm, but will not produce one single white child.  Sad.  What a waste.    

 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they will do us in by 2039 if the demographic calculations are correct.

    ReplyDelete