Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

She's got it

"I just put a little dark blush under my jaw line to give better definition to where my face stops and my neck begins, " I said to the gorgeous Russian girl I see most days at the Y locker room.  "Really?  It just looks like a shadow," she replied.  This morning was one of the few where I arrive at the pool wearing the day-before's makeup.  She noticed and so I told her a great secret she will one day need.

Right now she is so beautiful who cares?  She also wears the best shoes (think I blogged her a while ago about her footwear). 

Contrast her to the picture of the broad featured in The Herald today in an article entitled, "How to Dress for Success"?  Really?  If this is "success" we're in trouble.  But here in Calgary, most women have no clue about clothes.  I snapped this picture from the paper itself, so here you go for a depressing look at the average Calgarian woman's attire..................


A) She's fat.  B) Her hair is hideous.  C) Her shoes are ridiculous.  D) Her jacket is jeans. And  E) She's fat.  So, there you have it folks.  No wonder I am ALWAYS overdressed in this town.   


 

2 comments:

  1. I just typed a long and funny dissertation on your view
    of the 18yr old in the white pleated skirt, Jean Jacket,
    and flats. As soon as I hit publish - it went off the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it me???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb, what a weblog it is! This webpage provides valuable information to
    us, keep it up.

    My blog; twitter hack ()

    ReplyDelete