Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Are there hundreds?!

It's ridiculous.  The airwaves are jammed with debate about accommodating gender-confused kids, even in elementary school!  Are you kidding me?!  Do these "experts" mean to tell me that kids in grade five don't know whether they are boys or girls?? 

We are now at the point where they advocate letting kids use whichever washroom they wish -- and no one can tell the parents!  What if a girl is just a tomboy, as I was?  Would I have decided to identify as a boy?!  (Sorry, this blog is going to contain a lot of "?!"s)  Would I have decided I was a lesbian because the gym teacher used to make me run with the boys because I was fast?!  These lunatics are even advocating allowing children to change their names and call themselves "boy" or "girl".   

The way the debates go, you'd think there were literally hundreds of LGBT (by the way, I hate that moniker) children in every school who need to be accommodated without their parents being informed.  It used to be OK to have boys' and girls' washrooms.  Now they want individual stalls so kids can do whatever they do in private.  It's just insane!  And speaking of insane, there is now a course at the University of Alberta on gender confusion!  Seriously! 

There must be better ways to spend tax dollars.  And the CBC needs to shut up.    

No comments:

Post a Comment