Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Dead

I see in the Ottawa Citizen obituaries that the orthodontist who sexually assaulted me when I was 12 has died.  I have written two blogs about this, 'Finally brave enough' 2014-11-1, and 'Yep' 2017-11-17.  If you google the obits today, you will see who it was.

Once again, memories came back to me about the terrifying visits to his office way back then.  As I have said, I don't know how he got away with it all this time because I can't have been the only patient he had done it to?  But I never read anything about this ass-ole when we lived in Ottawa.  I'd love to write a "tribute" to him, but won't. 

He will get no RIP from me.  I wonder if any of his other young, female patients read about his death today and silently cheered? 

No comments:

Post a Comment