Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Who's in charge?

Actually, the Kids in the Hall are running the country.  Into the ground.  When B said this the other day, I laughed because he's absolutely correct!  Sadly, the Kids are in charge.  And they're making a mess of every file they touch.

What frightens me is that they will probably be re-elected because Scheer doesn't have "it" and Bernier will split the Conservative vote.  Happily, we can all forget about Singh because he'll ensure the NDP is wiped off the electoral map.  As I always say, we should not know the religion of anyone in public office, but with him we do.  The Separation of Church and State is a vital concept completely forgotten in this age of rabid political correctness.  In fact, when I posted this on fb, many people chimed in and called me bigoted and racist.  That's how ignorant people are today.  But in fairness, the Globe and Mail did publish the letter I wrote about it.  Maybe one or two people will remember the notion.  I live in hope.

Here's the other idea now floating around.  After protesting the Northern Gateway pipeline into oblivion and getting court orders willy nilly to stop it, the natives are now pondering buying it themselves.  I kid you not!  After Canadians spent $4.5 billion to buy it, a sizeable number of chiefs now want the money it will engender for themselves.  Maybe this was the Machiavellian plan all along?  If so, it is a dastardly thing to do because guess who'll be "lending" them the money to buy it?  That's right!  You and I, thus buying it twice!  And I'll bet internal squabbling among the natives -- over money -- will mean we'll still not have a pipeline!  That'd be $8 billion down the hopper.

Brilliant strategy on the part of the Kids in the Hall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment