Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2019

Officially a loser

Anyone else addicted to 'Dr. Pimple Popper'?  I am, which makes me officially a loser.  Can't get enough of Dr. Sandra Lee poking, slicing, squeezing and popping yuck.  Guess it brings out the monkey in all of us.  What kind of a non-life does one have to have to stare at a screen full of puss extraction procedures?!  Yup, that's me!  

The elegant, perfectly made up Dr. Lee admits to getting great satisfaction from extracting yellow and white gunk from people's "things".  Wonder what my friend, Dr. G.G., thinks of this show?  I have another friend who is a WestJet pilot and says he watches with great interest another of my favourite shows, 'Mayday'.  "I learn a lot from those episodes," he said.  Frankly, I am not the greatest flyer, but have overcome my trepidation by studying aerodynamics, i.e., why planes remain in the air, along with the help of sheer willpower and 'Mayday'. 

So, in between washing and ironing Christmas linens -- the latter one of my favourite pass times -- I am glued to Doctor Pimple Popper, her guck and her perfect makeup.     

No comments:

Post a Comment