Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Did I tell you this?

Stepdaughter stole thousands of dollars we had sent over the years for her kids' education.  She just stole and spent it!  I am not sure if she knows we know, but that's the main reason she has been disowned. 

There are many others, but you can't do that and think it's OK.  She also ripped off FEMA and her insurance company by making claims about Hurricane Harvey so she could re-model her house.  That will come back to bite her when her premiums go sky high.

B sent her an email the other day asking her to quit using his name, i.e., "Marley-Clarke".  That's how bad it is.  Apparently, nine people use the name, but only three are entitled to:  B, his son and me.  I guess all the "Nagy's" don't like that refugee-ish Hungarian name, so have adopted "Marley-Clarke" because it's more "English".  Were I their father, I would be pissed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment