Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

I knew it

Bursitis has no cure.  This was confirmed by my pharmacist friend, Ejenna Osakwe.  That's why all the google entries I make come back with people wanting to sell me something to cure it.  "Oh dear," she informed me at Mass yesterday, "bursitis has no cure.  You just have to stick with Celebrex."  I have been told many times that Celebrex is bad for you.  "Forget it, you are very healthy, so you can use it," she explained.  "What does that 'Do not consume alcohol while taking Celebrex' on the pill box mean?  Heck, half the time I am downing the pill with a glass of wine!"  She roared.  "You'll just get tipsy sooner," she replied.  Hey, I thought, cheaper.   

I have to tell you that Ejenna is the most beautiful woman in St. Luke's Parish.  Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, she is the nicest woman.  Her hubby, Carlton, is not too shabby either.  What a couple!  Very classy people.

     

1 comment:

  1. I had bursitis a few years ago. Put me out of ballet class commission for several months. Then I found an older man on the net who is a hiker and he said he would always get bursitis until he changed his posture. He pretended like he was carrying a backpack when he walked and his bursitis went away and never came back. I tried it and wah-lah....have never had it come back.

    ReplyDelete