Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My new boyfriend

I met him at the Banff Springs Hotel yesterday.  Apparently, the hotel pays a Mountie to wander around so guests can have their picture taken with him.  I was no exception!  Regardless of the scandals, you gotta' love the Mounties!


There were a number of weddings underway and some of the young women caught my eye -- especially their shoes!  I adore shoes, as you know.  By the way, did our mini skirts of the sixties get this short??!!  Wow!


The pink suede on the left and the florals on the right were my favourites.


1 comment:

  1. You are a riot - simply the best. Love those
    pictures!!! Yes our skirts were as short as these - however - our were not tight and we did not dare show the celulite in our behinds!!
    I think the true difference is we wore our size
    never two sizes smaller - like these gals.
    Keep it coming, Nancy, you give me my daily laugh. Cheers & Hugs, B.A.M.F.

    ReplyDelete