Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sleeveless in Calgary

Yesterday I actually wore a sleeveless top.  I hate my upper arms.  Along with my shoulders, they are huge, thanks to swimming, among other things.  "Fat there too Mum," says daughter Susanne.  So, I have not worn a sleeveless top for about five years.  Yesterday I did.  "Do my arms look gigantic in this"? I asked B.  "Not as huge as they used to," he replied.  "You've lost a lot of weight."  Man, he dodged a bullet there!

Is there a remedy for underarm cellulite at 65? 

 

2 comments:

  1. Probably no remedy, but I find that if I never hold my arms outright at 90 degrees, instead, I hold them back behind my chest. Lastly, I've learned to care less, and enjoy more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there sure is - WEAR Sleeves!!!!!
    Ha ha ha, got ya there kiddo. Hugs, B.A.M.F.
    Still unpacking my life!!!!!!!!!!What a bore.
    Hope to talk to you sooner than later.
    Did you watch the Quebec debate??? Just because you are a Westerner - don't forget about the rest of us. Hugs, B.A.M.F.

    ReplyDelete