Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

More "cheesieness"

I am no longer a member of Costco because I always spend $400 on toilet paper for a hundred years.  But I visited that store today.  What galled me?  The slobs who dined there.  I kid you not!  Every two feet there was a station out of which servers handed free food.  "Free" is the operative word.  I could not believe the people who grazed at Cosco...for free!

My companion shopper told me that Costco was like that, "they give away the food so people will buy it."  I have news for her, the people heaving it into their mouths will not be buying the product.  Some of them didn't even have carts.  They have only paid $55 to be a Costco member, but they certainly steal much more by merely dropping in for meals.  I saw the same people stuffing their faces at each station I passed.  Disgusting. 

Whenever I wonder what to do, I always ask myself, "What would Lilly do?"  Lillian, my mother, would never, ever, ever, have scarfed "free" food at Costco.  Never.



   

   

3 comments:

  1. Costco is the biggest food arcade for free loaders I've ever had the misfortune to experience!
    Fat slobs in track pants with grubby dirty faced brats all clamoring for a measly slice of frozen cardboard pizza...no wonder they need to but toilet paper in packages of 30!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beyond the beyond! And they are teaching their kids exactly the same behaviour. Hey kids, hungry? Let's storm Cosco and stuff our faces.

      Delete
  2. So thrilled I do NOT belong to Costco although I must their Roses for $29.00 for 2 doz. are amazing. Now I wish you'd write a blog about
    the thieving Rogers Inc. Ted Rogers own half of Toronto and the telephone service is the worst in this sorry City!!!!
    After all I'm old, cannot see very well, and my sons new I was moving - only problem they had planned 8 months ago to go away at that time.
    So naturally Giant #1 called as he was concerned - the reply was "you must enter your code No"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may be large but I am not an institution!!!! I called them and called them and called them. Finally I told them you are my sister and i would call and see if you could get through long distance!!!
    For the stress they have caused I should get a free year. They told me they would take off 30% until October - great in October I shall return to MA BELL another monopoly!!!!!
    HELP. Thanks, B.A>M.F.

    ReplyDelete