Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Elegance

Never dropped the spike heels.  Who was more elegant than the Duchess of Cambridge while pregnant?  No one.  She always looked beautiful and put-together.  She walked as easily in high heels pregnant as not.  Never missed a step.  I admire women who can walk in high heels as if they were wearing flats.  I count myself among them.   

But when pregnant, I was a slob, gaining 65 and 70 pounds, respectively.....and on purpose!  Hey, let's have a cheeseburger after dinner, was my battle cry.  No fat fix was off limits, I went for everything. 

Get over yourself.  Just "googled" Earl Spencer for a reaction to the birth of his great-nephew.  Nothing.  It's official, he's a jerk.  Thought that when he delivered a self-centred eulogy at his sister's funeral.  So inelegant.       

No comments:

Post a Comment