Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Ottawa June Visit

Of course, I forgot my good Canon camera, so had to rely on my phone -- hence the poor quality of these shots.  But for readers pictured here, a few shots of our recent visit to The Ottawa Valley (see "Up the Line", June 8th, 2013). 

Beautiful niece Kristine

Son Scott and favourite cousin, Don
One of my oldest and dearest friends, John Booth, centre, with Scott and Don

The Quyon cruise liner -- note the ad for the fair in "The 'Frew"
 
Old and dear friends at their farm in Bristol Mines

B and our children's Godmother 
Kris, Don and me

My favourite household appliance
 
 
The last of my parents' generation, 97-year-old Uncle Rollie

B and a friend he met alongside a rural road

The Mustang 'Shelby' we met on the Quyon ferry

Shelby's interior
 
It was a great visit to The Valley.  



No comments:

Post a Comment